Welcome to Halal Stores [halalstores.shop] website (the site). These terms and conditions apply to the site, and all of its division, subsidiaries, and affiliate operated internet sites, which reference these terms and conditions.
This website is owned and operated by RUSHDAH INNOVATIVE RESOURCES. For the purpose of these terms and conditions, “we, “us” and “our” all refer to halalstores.shop; while “you” and “your” refers to the vendor in the vendor section, and to the customers in the Customer section; and “they, “them” and “their” refers to customers.
Kindly review the terms and conditions listed below diligently prior to using the website as your use of the website indicates your agreement to be wholly bound by its Terms and Conditions without modification.
You agree that if you are unsure of the meaning of any part of these terms and conditions or have any questions regarding the terms and conditions, you will not hesitate to contact us for clarification. These terms and conditions fully govern the use of this website
- Information Available on the websites:
Product representations expressed on this site are those of the vendor, and some are owned by us as well. Submission or opinions expressed on this site are those of the individuals posting such content and may not reflect our opinions.
- Accessibility of Website:
Our aim is to ensure accessibility to the website at all times, however we make no representation of that nature and reserves the right to terminate the website at any time and without notice. You accept that service interruption may occur in order to allow for website upgrading and maintenance etc.
- Use of the site:
- You confirm that you are 18 years of age or are accessing the site with a supervision of parent or legal guardian if you are less than 18 years of age.
- You are sure to post and and order only what is right (which is Halal). Both parties agree that this website may only be used in accordance with these terms and conditions of use. If you do not wish to be bound by them, you agree to refrain from using the website.
- We grant you non-revocable and non-exclusive license to use this site, in accordance with the terms and conditions of use for such things as shopping for personal items sold on the site, gathering prior information regarding our products and services and making purchases. “Commercial use or use on behalf of any third party is prohibited”. Except as explicate permission by us in advance.
- Specifically prohibited actions such as: accessing our servers or internal computer systems, interfering in anyway within the functionality of the website, gathering and altering any underlying soft name code, infringing any intellectual property rights, and any similar actions are also strictly prohibited.
- Data protection:
- A minimum earning amount of N1,000 is required before you can request withdrawal.
- Withdrawal will usually take within 2-3 working days to reflect in your bank account depending on your bank
- Commission percentage charges will be deducted after every necessary deduction where applicable e.g. tax
- There shall be a fix bank charge of N55 for every pay-out via bank transfer
- Shipping charges will not be deducted from pay-outs: this amount will be added to your pay-outs
- Pay-outs shall be done once every week (every Mondays). Every withdrawal request prior to or after Mondays shall be processed the Monday following.
- You shall be eligible for withdrawal of a particular sales only after the buyer (customer) has confirmed receipt of the item from their dashboard, and the order of such sales has been marked completed by you from your dashboard thereafter. “Order completed” means that the buyer (customer) has received his/her purchased item(s).
- Upon receiving an order, you shall process shipping to fulfill such order based on the preferred shipping method of the customer.
- You shall use only the site’s default shipping classes for order fulfillment as it has been moderately calculated
- Shipping cost is cover by the customer upon placing an order
- In cases of claims of non-delivery of merchandise after 30 days by customer thus a request for refund, such refund to the customer will be effected from your earnings unless an evidence of shipping of such item(s) is provided i.e. acknowledgement signatory by customer from shipping agents and waybill of the item sent
- The “Local shipping” method could be any courier services or agents of your choice other than NIPOST
- You are responsible for the class of shipping you assign to your products at the time of submitting the product: If you assign the wrong shipping class to a product, you will bear the extra cost of fulfillment if that be the case
- You must ensure to input the appropriate or approximate weight of your product to enable proper shipping calculation cost. Failure to do this will auto select a shipping class/cost that might not be appropriate for the product in question hence, wrong shipping calculation that might lead to abandonment of shopping cart by the customer (buyer) or leading to you paying for the shipping.
- You must ensure that all shipment is registered and the tracking number of such shipment obtained: This will be logged on to the order note for customers to track and confirm delivery of order.
- Your displayed product must be the same as the shipped item
- Customer has the right to reject/return a delivery if such item delivered was not what you displayed or described on your store before they placed an order. This include but not limited to product size, product colour, product quality etc.
- You shall bear the cost of returned product on justified reasons, which shall be deducted from your pending earnings
- You shall pay a fine of N2,000 for every rejected products or complaint after an order as been placed as a result of the misleading product picture/information displayed on your store.
- You shall confirm your order delivery within 3 days of receipt of such delivery
- Orders will be automatically mark as “completed” after 3 days of confirmed delivery by the courier agencies
- You should contact Halal Stores if your order has not arrived after the expected delivery period
- You should report a seller if you discover anything sinister contrary to these terms and conditions
- You are required to sign in or register upon placing an order if you are not a registered customer to place an order. This is to enable us track and monitor your order and respond to your complaint (if any ) at the cause of placing an order.